All YOur VA Resources in one place!
A BRIEF GUIDE TO THE VA LOAN
The Most Powerful Product Available for Veterans
High Balance Loans up to $2 million
Conforming loans up to:
- $729,200 (One Unit – County of Bexar, TX)
- $929,850 (Two Unit – County of Bexar, TX)
- $1,123,900 (Three Unit – County of Bexas, TX)
- $1,396,800 (Four Unit – County of Bexar, TX)
Save cash up front and over the life of the loan without paying a monthly mortgage insurance premium.
No down payment required unless purchased price exceeds the reasonable value of the property. The down payment is 25% of the difference of VA county loan limits unless the Veteran has FULL entitlement. Zero down payment required up to $2 mil for qualified buyers.
- VA Purchase
- VA Refinance
- VA Streamline IRRRL
- Veterans and reservists who meet VA eligibility/entitlement requirements
- Two Veterans may be joint borrowers if both occupy the home*
- Veteran and spouse (non-Veteran) may be co-borrowers only*
- Veterans who previously purchased under VA may be eligible
- Surviving spouses
- Disabled Veteran
Single family dwellings, manufactured homes, single unit condominium*, 4 plex, modular homes, townhouses, and new constructions.
Can be applied to closing costs, buying down the interest rate, home insurance, property taxes, the VA funding fee, or paying off debt.
VA FUNDING FEE EXPLAINED
The VA Funding Fee is paid directly to the Department of Veteran Affairs and is the reason they can guarantee this no-money-down loan program.
The VA Funding fee can be financed into your VA Loan and calculated into your payments.
Fee can be lower for veterans placing a down payment.
*Purple Heart Recipients & Disabled Veterans do not pay a funding fee.
*Contact one of our Loan Officers for any additional information on the VA Funding Fee or qualifications.